91% of Content Gets No Traffic From Google. And How to Be in the Other 9%

It’s no secret that the web is growing by millions (if not billions) of pages per day.
Our Content Explorer tool discovers 1.8 Million new pages every 24 hours while being very picky about the pages that qualify for inclusion. The “main” Ahrefs web crawler crawls almost that same amount of brand new pages every minute!

But how much of this content gets any search traffic from Google?

Last year we kind of answered this question by studying ~2 million random newly-published pages. We found that only 5.7% of them ranked in the top 10 Google search results for at least one search query within a year of being published.

Read Full Article>>>

You may also like