Social media is no longer a simple game. For anyone. We’ve been saying this for a while, after all, it’s why we started Planable. Because it’s no longer about one person pushing pretty pictures on Facebook. It’s a team effort that can sometimes make or break companies.
Lots of companies are failing on social media due to multiple reasons, like
- Not developing a strategy from the very beginning
- Posting random posts with no purpose
- Have no clear goals in mind
- Spending time on counting likes & comments instead of working on better content
- Working hard, but aiming in the dark without a clear audience targeting
- Spamming all over the internet
- Buying followers
- Automating social media
That is why slowly but surely every business reaches the conclusion that social media has to be managed by a team – internally or externally. Which is where the dilemma comes in.